So the writer who breeds
more words than he needs
is making a chore
for the reader who reads.
We help you to improve your written communications, such as reports, policy documents, funding proposals and other documents. The cost depends on the level of editing that is required, e.g.
- A light edit: correcting grammar, punctuation and spelling, editing the language so that it is appropriate for the readership, ensuring consistency and accuracy, and styling.
- A heavy (or structural) edit: some rewriting/restructuring to improve the flow in addition to all the aspects of a light edit.
- Plain English edit: rewriting in simpler language, so the message comes across clearly.
- Overwriting: substantially rewriting the content and improving the structure/logical flow.
- Rewriting: creating a new document from content and research supplied by the author and possibly adding or deleting material to a draft.
Some recent projects
For more information, please contact email@example.com